TERMS OF SERVICE
1. I voluntarily participate in Yoga4Sobriety offered during online classes, where I may receive information and instruction about yoga and health. I recognize that yoga requires physical exertion that may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in Yoga4Sobriety.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in Yoga4Sobriety, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which I or my property might incur as a result of participation in the program.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in Yoga4Sobriety, I knowingly, voluntarily, and expressly waive any claim I may have against the Yoga4Sobriety and its teachers and students for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participation in the program.
5. I, my heirs, or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue Yoga4Sobriety or any of its teachers or students for any injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
All participants in the online offerings provided by the Yoga4Sobriety have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand its contents. They voluntarily agree to the terms and conditions stated above.